Easy Steps on how to Make Distilled Water at Home
|August 5, 2011||Posted by mitdrissia under kangen water scam|
Easy Steps on how to make distilled water at Home
Many water drinkers ask themselves the following question: how to make distilled water at home? Water is the other name of life; but now sometimes we find it becoming the cause of death in our society. The use of impure water is the chief reason behind this. So often we think where to get pure water or how to make distilled water to avoid the chances of having any kind of unfortunate incident due to water. As most of the diseases of our society are brought by water so we must be very careful about the source of the water that we are using in daily basis.
There are lots of people who just want to make distilled water in their house to get the 100% pure water to drink. Hence they search a lot on the internet with the question, how to make distilled water and try to find the right answer.
But before everything else you need to know what actually distilled water actually is?
Distilled water is the pure water that you can get after a certain process. In that process you need to boil water first then condense the steam into a clean container. This process can offer you water with less impurities and much freshness. Water distillation is an exact science, and many rightly wonder how to make distilled water at home.
It is the condensing and collecting the steam that is the tricky part of that entire process. The professional distilled water producers have chemical glassware specifically designed to do this efficiently. Without these tools it can be really tough to get 100% pure distilled water at home.
The process of how to make distilled water at home:
- Start to make your own distilled water at home by filling a 4-5 gallon stainless steel container half full with tap or regular water.
- After that, you need to place a round, glass bowl afloat in the water into the pot. Be careful that the bowl should not touch the bottom of the pot. If there is enough water in the steel container, the bowl will easily float. If it seems difficult to float it then you can place a round backing rack on the bottom of the pot to give the glass bowl a support.
- Place the lid on the container and fill it with ice. You may remember the rule of condensation; hot steam touches the cold layer. Here hot steams hits cold lid and the condensation will happen.
- Now when you set the things like that, turn on the stove and heat the water to a boil. As it continues to boil, it will cause steam to rise and condense on the rounded side of the pot’s cover. It will then turn back to liquid and fall into the glass bowl inside the pot.
- After sometime, remove the lid carefully. Take a potholder or wear gloves to collect the glass bowl from the pot as it will be very hot. Here is your distilled water into that bowl.
- Cool the water before pouring it into bottle.
If you are curious about the fact if drinking distilled water is healthy for your body or not visit this page, What is Distilled Water, for more information.